Our Premium Quiz

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 71 comments
yeah!!!
2st round is complete!!!
and the lucky number is...
teng Teng teng teng...
IT'S 39!!!
CONGRATULATION FOR loureenjane@yahoo.com
YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW..

Let's Start 3nd Round..
The Prize is Hotfile Premium Until April 2011
This Hotfile Account is so hard for expired..
LoL

take the number..
download LIST OF NUMBER is Here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K190QVX7

IT'S ONLY 15 NUMBERS!!!
BE FAST DUDE..

post the number with your email..
and pray that this premium account is your..
^_^




dh1art i pick number 2
Takaji I pick 11 ^^

Tommy I pick 13 tomz_walker@yahoo.co.id
Ayumi I'll still choose number 37. ^_^ ok12359@hotmail.com
hattori 41 ninjahattori66@yahoo.com

71 comments:

  • OWNING said...

    Anonymous ricky_phmt_sapta@msn.com
    19 is your


    fredo bambil91@ymail.com
    9 is your

    Anonymous jmagnaye_AT_gmail.com
    11 is already taken

    Anish and dh1art
    9 is already taken

  • OWNING said...

    @Claude van Dort
    Number 10 is yours

    @mkaothong@hotmail.com
    @deep007_bond007@rediffmail.com
    @2gbleh@gmail.com

    try again after this

    @igosoum@gmail.com
    29 is yours

  • OWNING said...

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2round--------------------------------start--------------
    -----------------Here-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Ayumi said...

    ok, that is the problem. When I click at the link it direct me to the part 2 link but when i copy and paste the url, it direct me to the part 3 link.
    ok, Thanks.

    Now,
    I'll still choose number 37. ^_^
    Can I? :3


    ok12359@hotmail.com

  • OWNING said...

    @jibjab96@yahoo.com
    still wrong dude..
    did you download it?
    make sure you download the 3rd round

    numbers taken are
    dh1art i pick number 2
    Takaji I pick 11 ^^
    Tommy I pick 13 tomz_walker@yahoo.co.id
    Ayumi I'll still choose number 37. ^_^ ok12359@hotmail.com
    hattori 41 ninjahattori66@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 TaG WaRe | TNB